9.25.2010

just munch and then BOOM, you're in Heaven

RMNDR: don't mind me face. the butterscotch is the star here. it just doesn't show 'cos I over-occupied the lens. (HA!) why am I explaining...  HA HA. mmkkkkkayyyy

From kuya Tabs(my cousin's Bf), butterscotch. It's del.i.cious, set the family-bond aside, HAA!. well, srzly and ump not only that, it saved me from a 'another' starving midnight. Best companion, I must add. 
before
after: wrapper what's left

IDK about Ilonggos but they have this thing of making butterscotch and not to mention, biscocho above the rest, it's so del.i.cious to bits . 


I'm saying this because when I came to ilo-ilo for a swimming competition last 2005, We came across this store (wewin's original biscocho haus)that sells different kinds of ilonggo's best. I can't help myself not to compare their products to others that I've tasted before because really, it is tasted so good esp. their biscocho(a must-try) it will bring you to heaven by merely munching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment