4.17.2012

Holy week

[late post]

Last week, I'm thinking of buying a rosary. I had one since my third year highschool that I put on my wallet but went invisible after 4 years. My sister gave me one again after the one went missing.

My point, I feel more the spirit of the rosary when it was given to me instead of me buying it. So, I'm having second thought on buying one that i just wanna ask someone to give me one and have it blessed. HAA!

Fast forward, we had mass at the office before the most holy days begins. On my side was a not-so-old man. I was amazed when I heard him respond to everything the preacher has been said and sing with heart and without hesitation. He smiles every time we look on his direction (I'm with two office mates). He seems to be a nice man.

At the end of the mass, this what most amazed me, he approached me, and handed me a rosary that was blessed.
Isn't it awesome that someone stranger approached you and handed you something important, mind you I was waiting that he'll ask for some money in return just like the others, I feel so grateful and blessed as if it the answer for my prayer. To have a rosary that was given and NOT bought. he was a lay minister (my mental confusing state of mind was secretly answered).

It's not a fancy rosary. It's just a simple one but I'm guarding it with my life. Its the thought that really counts. I considered it my lucky charm. Of course, alongside with hardwork and determination. Thought I'd share .

Btw, here's the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment