4.16.2014

Who never dreamed of marrying, "Nickolas Gene Carter"?

My childhood crush just got married!!!!
Me and my cuzzos Precious and Em-es making fool out of ourselves. Well, There is nothing new with that. This picture, however was taken on summer vacation 2001. We we're all giddy when Nick's showed up on the television screen during the "shape of my heart" music video on MTVasia, we literally rush in front of the screen and asked one of our cousins to take us a photo quickly while Nick is still singing. Still no iphone for taking a selfie, and digital camera is rare to find, we used the one with films.  

Oh, my childhood. It is composed of candies, stationaries, toys and boy bands. And, the use of internet is mainly for chatting on MIRC and searching pictures of the backstreet boys, Aaron carter, Britney spears, A*teens and many more. Very far from the generation of today, if I have to compare.

I originally like AJ Mclean and Nick's younger bro, Aaron Carter. But with the influence of my cousin, I get to get agaw with Nick as well. hehe. bata eh. I've grown up listening to their music. And, news about them goes with that. Learning Nick is about to get married just wowed me, but left a lil' sting in my heart. echos lang. haha

to Nick (close lang kami): wishing you a happy married life. no more, do I have to cry for you moments. I am a fan and you are a deserving star.



No comments:

Post a Comment