11.04.2015

Currently in need of a massive update

Hello, you!

I started blogging back in 2010. I just graduated from college then and had all the time in the world  to spare so I give blogging a try. Got addicted to it, spent most of my nights arranging it, writing post and what not. But ever since I entered medschool, things have change. MASSIVE CHANGE. I gradually detach myself from the cyberworld (okay, except facebook and instagram), write fewer and fewer blogpost each year. Now that I turned a year older, I want a rebirth of my blog because It is where I express my feelings, thoughts, experiences and frustrations in life so it saddened me to see it go down. It gets boring every year and I need an inspiration to uplift it.  ( Parang walang connect yung pagtanda ko sa reason ng pag-update ng blog) anyways.... LELZ

No comments:

Post a Comment