5.24.2011

Michelle Phan

check out her site, http://www.michellephan.com/. It's a wonder.
been watching her videos since my friend [Leigh] introduced it to us during our "clubbing" days. 
...This site is special, in that it provides one unique place where I can share my YouTube video tutorials, personal photos, expertise, thoughts and musings, in order to fuel an interactive conversation within an amazing community of common interests and kindred spirits.So please, consider this site an open forum; a safe space where makeup enthusiasts, fashion lovers, trendsetters, and beauty aficionados alike, can find inspiration, how-to advice, style news, easy DIY ideas, and tips—not only from me, but from each other....-michelle phan
iSay: from for-everyday to costume-play  make-ups, michelle phan got it covered. It's easy to follow cos' she did it step-by-step and as crystal-clear, yup! I watched it myself and it was amazing with a capital A. Not just make-up she offered, she also has traveling tips, fashion-finds and etc. It's def'ntly a one stop blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment