5.09.2011

Mommy.


[late post]


To the most annoying yet most Lovable and beautiful woman I've known, Mommy: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


I may not be showy with my actions but I Love You Mom, every minute of everyday.
I may act that I don't care for you at all, it's because I'm not good at expressing it but deep inside my amygdala I care way too much.
I may not be the goody-good daughter that you have built in your mind, but I'll be at my best to not disappoint you.


No words can describe how thankful I am that you've pushed me out into this world. Your "lectures" are always kept in mind and locked in my heart [in case you don't know]. It just seems that I'm taking it for granted but, I always bring a pocket of it whenever I am away from you to give me advices on what and whats-not to do. It's serves as my "shield" & "guide" to Life's laborious trials.


Life's ain't perfect, continue to be strong cos in you we get our strength. You're not a perfect mom cos you are beyond it. Don't know what else to say how grateful I am to be your daughter.[i wouldn't trade you for the most s e x y mommy in the world. one "huggable" mom is more than e n o u g hHAHAHAHA


love yo' momma.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment