12.13.2011

WOAHW that was nice

I feel like Iem' obliged to say this. uhm. Rob Reiner is just awesome. Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, too. The Bucket list movie left me teary eyed for some sort of reason I cannot well define. One of the best movie made in the decade.


courtesy of weheartit
It inspired me to make my own list, UCH.  to make more out of life. To see the world in its bigger view.  " You only live once, but if you live it right once is enough" as it goes, triggers the eagerness in me to go out of my personal bubble and let myself experience the life it self. adventures, challenges, dramas, fun, failures, success and whatnot.

Quite pressuring though to get the ends meet but nothing is impossible in an optimistic mind person. right? I mean, It's my list, it's my own choices, it's all about me to get it done. 

Above it all, I am nothing but psyched to have my own bucket list and even more excited to do it and have it completed. 2011 maybe my calmest year as I set it to be, but in 2012, I wanna be out there with the storm and rockin' the waves. bring it on. mwuagsz

PS: I'll share it once done (the list).

No comments:

Post a Comment