12.06.2011

lollygagging

How I miss to write about senseless things. But, even though how hard I try to drag myself to hit the keyboard to come-up with something to write I always ended up clicking the red button.


Today, I am sick. And the snot factory is very well productive in my system. The lazybone is growing rapidly in me. And this, this, this HMN thing (guilty as charge) is the one responsible for all the laziness in my head. YOSH. no cravings = no energy. iDunno if my hypothesis were right though.







Bruno Mars sings in my head 'cos Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.. I'd love to live with that for now, and I wish everyday without getting tired.

XOXO. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment