3.14.2013

Doctor, who?

Something I find inspiring, to keep me going. =)

"Be a Doctor? So you gonna study medicine?" 

"Well, Yes. It is a childhood dream that I wanna turn into reality. It's a profession that fascinates me."

"Are you sure? It will take you five-years or more"..

"I have made my decision, I haven't been so sure in my life than this. I don't want regrets. I'm gonna give it a shot, and besidse... I can only envisioned myself wearing white with steth hanging in my neck, treating patients regardless of how much I'm going to sacrifice for myself."

" uhmmm, I can't argue with you as you appeared to be very sure and confident with your decision. I just wanna remind you and should you keep this in mind that studying medicine and being a doctor is like a rollah-coasta ride. It can make you lowest of lows and highest of highs. It can be speedy at times,  but just enjoy the ride. It can be bumpy, but don't loose your grip".

and then she "sigh!"



No comments:

Post a Comment