3.31.2013

what? I am a good girl

I don't know what I am missing out on (movie world) until I watched Burlesque. I am not a fan of musical-ish movies but this one got me. entirely.

Not that I'm not a Christina Aguilera fanatic, I love her songs from way back pop times. I just adore her more in the film. And her songs in the album, it hit like home.

Like so many, this is probably my favorite track in her  album, " I am a good girl", although all the songs are epic beyond words.

This has been playing on my iphone, my laptop and in my head for the past 7 days.



My mood these days can be summed up with the vibe of this video. flirty, shemxy, fun, laidback and carefree.

hello summer,

That is all

X,

Ps: It's embarrassing to say this, But I wanna make my own version of the song! I'm so inLALALAlove with it.... just the song. no choreo. okayyyyyybye

No comments:

Post a Comment