11.30.2011

waddup

Too busy for words, NMAT exam are in four days time. Reviewers still stack on the rack without any hint that it was already read (y'know- uncrampled pages, no highlights present- simply, clean and neat). And guess what, I'm going to be a zombie for tonight so I can finish my online review materials. yess, its in plural form. MEH. how can I finish all this stuff and whatnot. temme' temme' temme' now 'cos Iem' dying to know.


And I thought I'd share to you waddup with me tonight (sssshhhhh....don't get scared, It won't bite but it can kill'ya in no time) It might be overrated but just a lil' bit, but literally speaking, yes it really can. what more if I already started medicine? brutal. way too much.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On a lighter note, my guardian angel keep me company tonight and shaggy buddy sings in my head. I'm quite relaxes by the 'jukebox'.




















No comments:

Post a Comment