2.23.2012

crazy crazy lil' thing

This is pure rambling. Don't tell me I didn't warned y'll.

I lost count the number of times I wish to fin'lly meet the 'man of my dreams'. Wish there, Wish here, until came to a point that I've been tired of all the pointless wishing that I told myself to wake-up from a dream I've been living for so long and face reality that fairytales, sometimes, takes a lot of PATIENCE and TIME to come true and not just ' two unattached people met in the forest' and then BOOM! voila scenario like what brothers' Grimm once told.

Iem' a 'no-boyfriend-since-birth' lady (err. should I count him in? maybe, NO). Okay, I've been once in a relationship but I don't think I shoud include it ( I will not tell you the reason why), we've been together for a year but it's just not enough to count him in. HAHA. no bitterness. just to be clear. pure statement only :P

For the past years (yes, years), I never failed to follow-up Papa God about my love-life. I think even Cupid stops being stupid and have been irritated with my braggin'. But what can I do? Typical drama of another hopeless romantic. I guesso.

2012, a year of enlightenment for me. Iem' in slowly letting go --what is IDEAL and start facing what is REAL-- state and sometimes, I let things flow on its natural current to see what life can offer me if I loosen my grip in some situations like, yes, LOVELIFE. ♥

I am not worrying, and definitely not hurrying Cupid whose, I know, still in search of my the one. I'lllet the coming times surprise me, I love it more that way than to be waiting in vain.

What else? basta, if Love knocks, my door is always open. Dumating siya kung dumating. I will not force myself to like someone I don't like just for the sake of that crazything. It's quite ironic, you say?

#walalungs. I just wanna have s'thing to blog 'cos its been EONS the last time i made an update. I miss my blog so muchooo.

-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment