2.03.2012

Yo' motha puckers

...one thing I can never go without (set aside the basic necessities), it would be my magic-wands.

When I was kid, Iem' always amused seeing the grown-ups put make-up on their face. I lost count the number of times I try to imitate them using my mom's -and lola's- make-ups ( I used to sneak in their make-up kits alot like a lot lot before to play with )HEE!. And, well, I will not deny the fact that after I used it, it looks like it just got hit by a super-typhoon. SO MESSED UP. LOLOLOLOL

I remember my mom buying me make-ups made from friendly plastics just so I can continue my obsession without harming my-then smooth skin. HA! But It bores me I ended up sneakin' again their Mkits 'til such time that they not hide it from me anymore. LOL

I used to be inlove with eyeshadows. Neon-bright eyeshadows. Imagine my horror when I see my own reflection in the mirror with too much eyeshadows on. HAA! OH, CHILDHOOD!

growing up. I adore women with barely-there make-up. So, my love for  bright-colored eyeshadows slowly faded and replaced by lip stick/gloss/balm-obsession. It easily get on my nerves whenever I feel my lips tightened 'cos of dryness.

Lip Wares are my instant upper when I feel all ghetto. They had just this magical sensation on me that transformed me into a good mood again. It's like a magic wand that can make me revamp into.... something. VOILA!


ENOUGH with my exaggeration. HAA! Below are the "magic-wands" I tried (as far as I can recall) and Iem' psyched to try. Thought I'd share....

Tried:





the strawberry is my favorite. The Pomegranate's color is what I can't resist. 

(1) strawberry & (2) chocolate: my favorite is the chocolate. I used to licked it, back childhood. HAA!

I LOVE THIS. it just cause me allergy after a month of using. i don't know why. I still buy one once in a while. I just stop errtime the moment I felt the skin surrounding my lips started to itch. STUBBORN. 

the minty feeling after is refreshing. good to put before the lipstick.


one great find.
everBelena's lip/chick tint.
ma ma magic wand!!!!

the smell is so good.

looks natural. the way i liked it

a gift from me to mom. I used it after she opened it. HAHAHA


LOVE



moisture PP104

semi-matte PK102

me wearing the PK102

NARS orgasm blush and gloss are my ULTIMATE fave!!!


psyched to try:


venus and mars 


on my wishlist for a long time

Pink has been so last year. This 2012, I want the rockin' red.


hot pink can never go wrong



photos source: google images.










No comments:

Post a Comment