2.03.2012

when it's time to go home, you'll know

[late post]
december 23, 2011

photo credit from google images


There's really no place like Puerto Princesa. Not that I'm telling you this because Iem' from the place, but the reality has proven the fact.


Fresh air, white beaches, clear sand and whatnot: what more to ask for? I consider myself lucky to be born in such a wonderful place. Not everyone was given the privilege not to worry about the flash-floods and other natural calamities that may come. We are "flash-flood and other natural calamities" free town. HAA!


"Come back, come back" syndrome is what commonly experienced by the people that has gone to Puerto Princesa. 'Cos once you came, you will definitely come back. 


I will not say more about PPC. It's not a good choice for me to advertised it. :P


I love puerto princesa. On second thought, WHO DOESN'T? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment