11.15.2012

Boys, you shine.

How awesome this boys are? Pure awesomeness. They never fail to mesmerized me in every new single they released.

I grew up listening to their songs, I grew up kissing our TV screen when they're on the MTV. Those days, where pop rules. Dirty pop. Loljk

Their songs always hit home. I'm forever a fan. A supporter. No matter how many times they've been off and on cam.

I love them boysz to bits. I had the privileged to watched them perform live last 2010. Which is btw, my 16-yr old dream. Too bad, I didn't have the means to watch them again just this year when they got back here in the Philippines to perform with the other band, in which the name I can not remember.

But as I always say, I'll nvr get tired watching them perform live, over again. All over again. Never, ever. They made my childhood more memorable. so, next time. I'll make sure, boysz.

Much love. BSB rules. \m/

Unwrapping them boys early Christmas present. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment