11.13.2012

November, can't get any better

Okay, there's a lil' sarcasm in the title. But wait, counting the exams, quizzes, preceps and other school works our professors promised to give us justify the title. DUHWTVR

So there,  I'm counting the days 'til the next vacation begins, which is the Christmas break, btw. Just ended-up the sembreak with a bang but dang, the hangover still hunting me. I got a bit shocked on the first day of second sem 'cos srzly the past two weeks was one hella fun.

I.just.think.abt.fun.and.lived.in.dreamland and reality is just cruel, I present to you my evidences below:

October 25: Lab. Conference
November 06: Small group discussion
november 12: Neuroanatomy module 4 long exam
november 13: Physiology quiz
             preceptorial
november 15: Physiology module 7 LE
november 16: anatomy quiz
november 19: IC LE
november 20: histology LE
november 21: histology lab LE
             biochemistry LE

(and the list goes on)

life.



No comments:

Post a Comment