11.23.2012

I present to you, 2009

It was a year to remember and a year to forget. I just realized it yesterday that it will be 4 years since I felt being a real "teenager". It's a year were many life transitions occured to me. Lot of things came true that I dreamed of back in highschool.

Crazy friends, literally every night (& uhm, some days) that we drink here and there. They're the company I got beyond my expectation. I miss them so much. If ever time machine was real, those are some of the days I will surely go back and relive the moments over and over. It sounded much overrated for you but it's really how happy I am those times. euphoria. Nothing compares.

Partying till dawn, A DISCOnnection notice (monthly) from our land lady. Not because we don't have money to pay for it. It's just that we're too happy to care over some less happy things. Haha

My heart beats. My heart got broken that until now I'm picking up the pieces and fixing it with my bare hands, I got wounded. I still wanna go back to that year where almost felt like a fairytale.

I'm all ghetto today. I passed down some tears in the middle of typing this. haha. Crazy. I don't know if I have to blame the chcolates. Or the hormones. Or the fatness. DUH

Xo,





No comments:

Post a Comment