9.11.2014

Fifteen films

I was tagged by my cousin D on Facebook. If you ever browse my formerly known Get Glue app (now TV Tag) account, you'll see that most of my check-ins are consists of: Romcom, chickflick, action, fantasy movies.

Below are the films thats been stuck in my head.    

1.) Legally blonde (part 1)
2.) The Little Rascals
3.) Casper, the friendly ghost.
4.) Sydney White
5.) A Walk to remember
6.) Clueless
7.) What a girl wants
8.) Confessions of a teenage drama queen
9.) The Greening of Whitney Brown
10.) Wild child
11.) Eat, Pray, Love.
12.) Letters to Juliet
13.) The Lord of the Ring trilogy
14.) Harry Potter Sequels
15.) Twilight, New moon, Eclipse, Breaking dawn

I am tagging anyone else who would like to do this. Have fun reminiscing the good Ol' movies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment