9.19.2014

Ohai.

I'm not a Tv Series geek (so hold your judgement) until this summer that I watched the first Tv Series I was able to finish: The Carrie Diaries. Since then, I've been obsessing myself to all the Series I 've missed out on. And that includes, my friend... Gossip Girl.

I've been meaning to watch it since forever, I just had the luxury of time and the mood to start. But since my hard drive crush -yet again, I am stuck at season 3. I can't wait to finish the whole series since I am two years behind -If only you knew how much regrets I felt not jumping into the Gossip Girl bandwagon before.

Let me make that up, and this guy below is how I planned to begin with my Gossip Girl entries. It is a plural, Don't tell me I didn't warned you. Toddles.

why you so handsome?

Stop staring. just kiss me already... 

There are times I wish I were a, lets say a.... stick?

This.

minding my own Bassness.

You.

If I can make it anymore obvious, Chuck Bass got my full attention.
You, mother chucker!




No comments:

Post a Comment