11.16.2011

somebody

[by: Dianne Yvernee A. Tayona]


Somebody who I love secretly
Somebody I admire deeply
Somebody I care for a lot
And, Somebody with a loving touch


Hope this somebody knew me
Hope he also cares for me
Dreamin' of this somebody to love me
but I know he has another somebody


How could I let this somebody know
this feeling that I cannot show
How can I make him realize
this feeling I'm keeping inside


Dreaming of the moment with my somebody
but for him I am just a nobody
knowing the fact that He doesn't like me
still, he'll always be my special somebody


I have been inlove with this poem the first time I read it. It was made by my cousin (Dianne)for her pupplylove and Iem' somewhat can relate myself to it. HAHA. bring back highschool kilig days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment