11.16.2011

unlucky

Starbucks is turning into a living Santa Claus. Firstly, my mom, now, my cousin got a free latte from S'bucks, in less than a month time from moms. what about me? nvrmind. haha. Iem' prettyhappy with water hydrating my cells. bitter. LOLJK


just thought I'd share,


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is what I do most in my free time. write or stuff. Iem' just taking my 30-min break from studying but I never noticed the time that (or, I just play pretend not to notice 'cos stating the obvious, Iem' in front of my laptop and the time is just at the upper right corner of the screen which I can resort to everytime. HAA) it turned out to be a 2-hrsz break.MEH. How ironic that time slows down when you're bored and fasten when you're enjoying. kbye! it's time to feed my brain, teh' zombabies will gonna' eat em' up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment