11.29.2011

this weekend

Two things I've been psyched about to happen this weekend. mmm, actually three. The two were actually kind of good, well, the one is not really good. safe tosaay, it's 50% good and 50% bad and the other one is taking the helloutofme, totally badddddddd. YOSH





the goodygoodgood thing, Firing!
I am not a fun of guns and I got irritated with the awful bang sounds, but its a whole new experience for me and I am so excited





ready B(eckham)?
The news alone that he's coming was way beyond a good thing. But,  what makes it not so good is that I can not able to watch it. so bad. really badddddd. Iem' not good at though-stopping technQ, but for this Iem' really trying my best not to think about it (but guess i'm not succeeding).


THIS is what Iem' dreading myself about fot the last two months
The NMAT exam
If you have read my previous blogs, you'll know that I've decided to take up medicine next year and not continue the cop thing
and the exam is one of the rqmnts
This is not a pass or fail exam, but I need to get a high percentage of atleast 65% to qualify for the school I am applying for. hmmm. dreadful
how i hoped it to be done

[photo source: google images]


All are but a new experiences for me. It makes me exzited but at the same time dreadful but I think its natural to feel that way. It's the 'first-time' experiences typical feeling. 

I can't wait for it to be done. The good, not-so-good, and not very good. I wanna free my mind atleast this yuletide season from the weight that it pulls me down, down, down there. I can't help myself not to binge just to have a piece of mind for a sec. OMIGOSHHHHH THISIZ WUTT!!??? anxiety. killing me.



No comments:

Post a Comment