9.22.2011

2:00 am and wide-eyed

So odd, I can't believe myself I'll be in to blog tutorials. There's just great lots of stuffs to write about to just focus on to what has been your trademark. 


But I'm just glad I can lend a cyberhand to the newbie bloggers  -and I really hope it does- . I have so much to learn about  -M'kind of mastered the basic of the basics talk about HTML encoding, but I know it won't do as much when you want to be really into blogging tutorials- , and I am taking my babysteps to the new learnings in the coming times. I will not close doors. no way. ever.


Just yesterday, I'm asking for onlinehelp on how to remove the edges on my blog. But I had it figured it out myself  -posted hours ago-  , just then lately after posting my 'virtualcry'.


Whats more weirder than munching on a chopped ginger while making this entry. freaky. way too freaky. HAA


UCH. But my mom will push me out of bed if with out chewing some 'cos I can not stop barking due to the unnecessary roughness in my throat and a tightened feeling in my chest. join me in my mishaps, fellas. *sniff *sniff


some virus or bacteria had got me and led me into this unfortunate situation. And what is more alarming is that I can't find my way through out. I'd taken series of anti-bacterial meds already  -my 7th and final day tomorrow-  but it seems no use.


Maybe or not, my immune system drops so low that I couldn't get back to shape in a snap. instinctive feeling. 


OMIGOSH, this is what I can get over and over if I'll continusly lack myself from proper nourishment. Yes, I'm old enough to know that stuff just to stubborn like a two year old kid not to dwell in it. ironic.


mmmmmK. back to what has been the sole purpose of why am composing this entry. 


Blog tutorials bloggers from across the line, will inspire me to this new-found-hobby. It will suck BIGTIME from the start  -bet myself-  , in time, it'll better. keep dreaming, tin. HAA!:)~


well, I can't name names who helped me  -through their entries-  to come up with the blog design 'cos its pretty insanely to remember names via their A.K.A . But I can't thank them enough. OWEmgosh. TY!


I couldn't promise anything to be well mastered but atleast I'll try to put it on their simplest ways possible. HTML encoding can be a bit tricky, you should be friended trial-and-error before now and then. LOLJK


You know, I should chase little Z's right now. I'll meet up with my friend tomorrow, first thing in the morning. And it's too late to stay up late. wait. wutt? HAHAHA


goodnight, goodnight
adios, kate moss 


PS: just now, I heard my neighbor barking hard as I did. I felt a tinged of guilt and felt I'm obliged to say airsorry knowing without a doubt I caused them that. who else more than me. Encountered them last night while me having the barking session by myself outside our apartment. saree neighbor in the front door. bettah' watch out next time! 


done with an airkiss. LOLJK
I wanna live more


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment