9.05.2011

LORYS

I love this Lorys more than any other Lorys in the world!!!


I'm just eyeing it at first in the mall, when me and my mom having some grocery shopping. I ignored it, (I'm not really OC when it comes to my hair, I live it just like that. I let the wind dry it up. I don't even comb my hair. I get dizzy. weird. but srzly, its not my thing, to look after my hair every now then. I must've been turned into sadako or what. IDC. I don't get concscious when my hair are sabog like that) but what caught my attention was the name printed, LORYS. someone from the past I knew been called like that and I can not help myself not to notice it 'cos she made a huge 'impact' in my life. as in H U G E, you can not imagine. HAA! 


Moving on, I became nosy about it after I read Laureen Uy's blog about the product. And what even roused me and pushed me to try was that when I learned that the scents were not the usual-boring DIY/home spa treatment. boring. trigger sinusitis.


It's different, far different. find out why,
a product from brazil
introduced since last year in the Philippines

from what I've read about the other blogger reviews,
it has 6 different scents now
#imjustanewbielorys
used it since last july and it's been my hair friend when fuzz starts over
teach me how to do it
I got to try the Shea butter and it does wonder
I'm choosing between snake oil and shea butter (available), I chose the shea butter, the scent more like it
I'm not endorsing it, I'm just saying how effective it been for my dead-end hair
450g cost around 185
the bigger one cost around 385
(at SM dept. store, watsons)
money worth
my first choice was the duo chocolate but sadly its not available from where I look.
srzly, they can easily mistaken as melted ice cream or a yogurt. (adults, caution to the youngsters).
 It's  an eyecandy! definitely. amazing


DIRECTIONS:
1. after shampooing, rinse your hair.
2. apply the Lorys hair cream and leave it for 2-5 mins. if you have hair cap, you can leave it for 15mins. usual usual.
3. after that, rinse. ofcourse.
4. whip your hair back n' forth
5. off you go.

feel the softness, and the light weight feeling of your crowning glory.

It just gives hope to my near death hair. HAHAHAHA

believe me, the other blogger reviews about the wonders of Lorys were true. too good not to be true. HEE!:)~

[photo source: google images]

No comments:

Post a Comment