9.12.2011

proenza virus


If theres a thing that can close to closing my invisible bank account (s), it would be bags! without question. 


bags, bags bags...I don't like it, I love it way too much than signatured clothes and branded shoes. I like shoes, in fact, I had a little Imelda in my room. I'm just head-over-heels with bags! I'm not brand-conscious when it comes to shoes 'cos I go for comfort beyond label. but when it comes to bags, OHDAAA what couldn't be more comfy than the branded ones? It can be your heirloom, too. say? HAHAHA


I like bags that are big and spacious. wide than tall. neutral hues than colorful ones ( prefer on backpacks ). has timeless design.


PROENZA SCHOULER have it all. It tickled my fancy the first time I had a glimpsed on Philippine star, fashion column (i think). I go nutso. I read it PROENZA SHOULDER, and just lately when I had it researched  that its SCHOULER and not SHOULDER. HAA! 


anyway, PS is to die&drool for. It will definitely my latest picture-obsession. why picture, sadly I couldn't afford to buy it right now with my situation like jobless.  #makesmewannacry HUU:'(   ....   fancy happy, later later later.


Enough will be enough, in time. pretty things esp. bags are my inspiration to save. maybe not now but soon. he he




Black and White Page Graphics
wishlist (ver. onedayiwillbagyou)


LV monogram speedy 35, sped up my heart race.



Balenciaga city, I can not take it easy.
I don't want it, I NEED IT.
BC can make colorful pieces so classy. 

Longchamp Planetes
why not, longchamp.
roomy, perfect to hold my mess.
I have black, now I want the gray.
and  
proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The duo met while studying at Parson's School of Design, collaborating on their senior thesis, which would eventually become their first collection as Proenza Schouler. Named after the designers' mothers' maiden names, the collection was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York.
Proenza Schouler is defined by its fusion of craftsmanship and attention to detail with a sense of refined ease. Inspiration drawn from contemporary art and youth culture is combined with an emphasis on tailoring and the use of custom developed fabrics.
Proenza Schouler has played an important role in reinvigorating American fashion. Awarded with the inaugural CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund award in 2004, the emerging brand was established as a leading talent in the industry. Three years later, Proenza Schouler was honored with the 2007 CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year award.
In 2008, Proenza Schouler introduced its first shoe collection, licensed through Giuseppe Zanotti, Vicini Spa. Later that year, Proenza Schouler launched its first handbag collection, including the PS1, a classic satchel that embodies a sense of wearable luxury that has become the brand's signature.
Proenza Schouler is sold in over 100 of the most exclusive retail outlets worldwide, including Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Harvey Nichols, Colette and Joyce. (proenza.com)


casual-to-suits, carry lang with proenza



Oh the Schoulers, it's perfect for my shoulders.



I want it more than the PS3








[ PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 ]















classy, roomy. what more?



baby.
#Iwannaworkrightnow



I NEED IT, beyond words. 






[photo source: google images]


I love bags so much it hurts (my pocket). It's not everyday that a thing can trigger the antsy feeling in my booty, only a bag can give me the feeling ( pretend that i didn't said that), okay. BUT this Schouler not just energized the butterflies in my tum, it gotten wild. crazyussshhhhh.

SCHOULER IN MY SHOULDER.
perfecto
#oneday


PS: let me sleep tonight.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment