9.19.2011

better best

Here I am, infront of my laptop. Thinking how time flies by so fast. I remember -September- last year, I'm dreading myself on to what will happen in my 2011 -Will I pass the board?-  and now it's nearing to end.


This year is so far so good. Happened the way I hoped it will be -In the first quarter, atleast. I set aside my planner on the two (2) remaining quarters. And talk about how to handle the unplanned, I prepared myself to have a positive mindset, with whatever comes. Come hell or hight water. better be ready.-


Some "freak me out" situation happened just lately -& I don't want to go deeper in the topic. I really don't want to talk or even think about it. 'cos it really is freaking me out. And what I can do better about it is to do some sniffing. sniff sniff sniff. freakin' sniffin'.


I'm freaking bigtime myself this year, but the next, I demand nothing but pure bliss. Two years in a state like doom and gloom could've been the worst, but what worst than worst, If you do not give yourself some time off from the less things worth not your time.


mmmmm. But I can not help myself not to dread about what awaits me. but I also insisted -to myself- , 2012 will do good to me. hopes high. fingers and toe nails, crossed.


... Just got back, watched PURE LOVE...

I don't have much to say. I'm all psyched and anxious about the coming times.

I do not know what to expect. I don't know what to consider. And I do not want to be surprised, talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment