9.12.2011

cravings

Moody blues while lazin' n divan while thinking nothing but problems while munching on everything edible your eyes laid on while daydreaming witha dreamy eyes to match about the noshes you really wanna eat while having air conference, "I'M CRAVING FOR THIS AND THAT". feel that?


It's the time of the month and the hormones all wild up. YOSH.


Such circumstances that I feel when THE day is getting closer. two weeks exactly. I can manage my mood swings a lil' bit okay now than before and the others but what not I can not perfectly manage are my cravings. I can not manage to ignore something pleasurable. It's breaking my heart to bits. lol. GAAAA.


It's the one thing that can turn the curve upside when I feel all ghetto. HAHAHAJK


When I'm daydreaming about the noshes I wanna eat, I feel like hansel&Gretel standing infront of the witch house wide eyed scene. amazed. food land, a dreamland. GOSH, what am I talking. and I really thought I am on a diet and then, THIS.


my september cravings, say AAAA.


[photo source: google images]

fried galunggong
add up the crispiness of salt
so nom

sizzling sisig
I just heard my tum made a controversial noise. LOLJK

baked mussels
craving for this like months
I craved the one in dampa, MOA
I ate baked clamp, but it's not as nummy as the mussel

beef n' mushroom
what more to say?

spell D I E T now.
temme' temme' temme' now

2 comments:

  1. Wow very delicious delight. Looks so yummy. This is a Filipino food right. Tx Land For Sale You can also visit here. by the nice blogging a yummy post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello champ, yup it's a filipino food except for the beef n' mushroom :) i think.

    ReplyDelete