9.25.2011

veni vidi visa

 ...I Came, I Saw, I Shopped
OMIGOSSH, IDK where to start. literally. cuties are a pro mental blockers.

If I'm not mistaken, This is my very first time to blog about like this. OMIGOSH!!! It excites me. And I feel that I am really obliged to share. must must must must must. LOLJK. 

Met up with my college friend  -Leigh-  last friday at greenhills to do some outfit-shopping for my inaanak's first birthday celebration  -basketball themed party-.

What's funny and definitely not new about me was that before I was able to buy my really prospect of going there, I already spent half my budget for the stuffs below. 

seriously, they're so hard to resist and too cute to let go just like that it'll hurt me so much. And you'll be a gloomybaby if you really did like ASJKHFDVHBIUG. sleepless night, c'monalisa. It's better to live without regrets. HAHA

Methink, there is really no use of me making on and bringing on a list-to-buy. 'cos I'm such an compulsive-impulsive buyer beyond words.  Or maybe, just maybe, I'm just very appreciative  with the lil' loveythings around me my eyes laid on. HAHAHA. whatevaaaar, rockstarrrrr.

Like what happenedsw what happened.

Love at first sight. you can blame me no. :)~
Feel it when it hits you like crazy? The over-speeding beating of your heart when you came infront of something you want? your eyes look with astonishment and your lips's beaming with joy.  That's exactly what I felt when I saw this babies, I can't let go I was too attached.

from style on air  -greenhills-
self-confessed, obssesed with peace sign

from style on air  -greenhills-
Oh, angel's wings.

from style on air  -greenhills-
just another obsession. mr. smiley!

from style on air  -greenhills-
Lucky, not a star.

SM department store
skull, my gallygal

from greenhills, random store. I can't barely rmb.

white scented jelly bely from greenhills

floralsssssss


They are cute and definitely not on the list. what can I say more? lol. inhale.exhale

No comments:

Post a Comment