9.28.2011

achy breaky

photo source: google images

It just breaks my heart to bits not to see them croon and groove, live. cry cry cry me a river. HUU!


Topping my list as the best boy band ever is the Backstreet Boys, which I luckily watched their Philippine concert tour last february 27, 2010.


No questions asked, Westlife got the number 2 spot as the BBBeverrrrr on my list. I'm just saddened I can't watch them perform tomorrow for some irksome reason I will not state. MAN. seriously?


I've been obsessed with their song "I LAY MY LOVE ON YOU" the first time I perceived sound of the song. But, actually, I love all their songs, too much it been my summer sound (2001)--literally, the album's on replay. day&night--way back MIRC days.


I am so psyched to watch their concert from the day I learned it, and then.....






MEH. soo heartbreaking. UCH. 


PS: To those who got the tix. you all, are lucky enough. Noisekiss westlife for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment