9.15.2011

put it all together

(via mixed emotions - Polyvore)
stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.
I've been under a lot of stress.


I don't know what to wear!!!! I need it on saturday next week. I can not even find my solemate yet. been to north, gone to south, it's nowhere to be found. 


Add up the stressed, depression and pressure I got from unfortunate things happened lately. workin' berkin' crap. sighhhhh


Not to mention, the unnecessary roughness I feel in my throat right now. Must be my two days lack of winks and eats that cause my immune system to drop down so low. NO! vitamin C, load up.


I've been listening to Hoku's perfect day alot,like a lot lot lately. I don't know but it calms me ahead the stressing day. I don't need mozart or beethoven, this song can do me better. 




It's a pop song and it gives me energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment