9.26.2011

black widow: smudges and pain

I wore black. Mascara smudged all over my right eyelid. Lipstick stained from below my lipline. Appeared to be like I'm nothing but grieving for my invisible-husband--don't mention the fact that I don't even have a boyF--. OHMIGOSH like abchsjkjfhgfsd.


Thought I share some of my pseudo-blackwidow snaps. As it said, Laughter is the best medicine. Just take it easy, 'cos you might as well be too attached with my face you can't get enough. LOLJK


Sooth yourself, cream silk.


sweet child


teeny on its late teens


turn the lights on


THIS.




carefree




waddup, boo?



bird's nest on mehead




In a world of grey and dull, somehow I found light


pull the trigger



against, wutt? sunlight.




strabismus


back back back, back again


sideways



would you dare to be a black widow? gaga





love smudged.

you think?




nothing serious about the title. It's the best that I could think of. HAHA


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment