9.27.2011

no, you owe me

My original plan was to order a cheeseburger--which I am craving for since yday-- from McD's. But sadly, their system was down--maybe due to pedring, manila's hitting by a signal 2 storm--. 


how much it broke my heart
 atleast they never give anyone a reason to expect
for nothing
I was desperate to eat something close to what I am craving for. Tried my luck at Jollibee online delivery.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
imagine your wish came true?
I was all smiles they're hooked-up


but then


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
after placing orders and
confirmed email
NO PHONECALL from jollibee
waited for almost one (1) hour, just in case for some signal interruption. I also try calling their hotline a few times, but no answer. I had a busy-tone romance.


MEH. If they can't do their obligation right, they should've note "under maintenance" or whatever excuses they can offer the customers, posted on their site. not that.


I even "I owe you mylife" to jollibee on tumblr, but now no, you owe me. bigtime.


I am so pissed. Not only that I can't satisfy my palette but I expected for nothing. I ended up eating rice and corned beef.


grrrr.


PS:  Read it just now, but doesn't do them justice 'cos they had it confirmed my order via email at 7:23pm and they send the "canceled" letter around 10:47. Hello, three hours? what do you expect me to do? wait, until something nothing happen? GAAA.


apology accepted but man
 improve your system



mmmmmKbye

No comments:

Post a Comment