9.01.2011

thats when it starts

by: Yehleen Javier

He was the boy I used to dream,
and only him can make me scream.
I feel shy when he is near,
and to loose him is my greatest fear.

He walked infront of me and said " Yehleen, Hi",
I blushed and whispered, " boy, OH my".
He started up the conversation,
and I ran out of words selections.

He was so sweet, he can make me laugh,
and everytime he smile, he was so damn hot.
I feel secure when I'm with him,
thats when it start, I fall for him.

He hold my hands and hugged me tight,
then all the gay starts to cry.
I want them to know he's all mine,
I heard them all sigh.

We tell to everyone we're BFF's,
but behind those words we know truth lies.
and so the boy is now with me,
a great lovestory, I never thought would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment