8.02.2011

THE Backstreet Boys

...a lil' warning thou co's you might not hear some of the songs below just because you'll hear ours! HAA
Below are the whole concert in partial of THE backstreet boys here in the Philippines-the big dome  last February of 2010. The video may appear blurry cos' we're pretty far at the stage.


OH, IM A HUGE FAN!!!! BSB maybe old school BUT what the heck? I LOVE EM, all of em to death.  Their music is TIMELESS, i got my caps lock on to that (HII),see? I'm really addicted to BSBs and I'm sure am not the one in sentiments here right? yell right! HA HA HA. 


I've been a FAN since i was 6. Am obsessed with their song "get down" and hoping for a "I'll never break your heart" theme song when the right time comes that'll enter into a relationship, it's back then. Now, am in love with "quit playing games" and I recorded it, it's in the videos below.


am one who had a sad face on when kevin left the group, I mean they started as five and they supposed to remain five..but well yes, IT IS STILL BSB w or w/o kevs. am just missing kevs, *sniffsniff


I'm wishing for another concert here! please please please, i'll be a goodygood girl :))

part 1



part 2



part 3



part 4



part 5



part 6



i will never get tired watching the backstreet boys perform live over and over and overrrrrrrr, that imzurrrr of!


backstreet boys rocks \m/



No comments:

Post a Comment