8.18.2011

chocolate high

today, as i'm scanning over my music folders looking for an old song that made me "la la la" during the old days, THIS caught my eye.


i must've been high last 2009, i used to play it over and over and over and overrrrrr on my itunes and iphone all throughout the day. I, just glad my speakers doesn't have any throat, or else, well it'll cost me a penny for check-ups and anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation meds. LOL


i missed this tunage... auditory addiction! because srzly, once you played it, you'll keep playing it 'til it ends and then you'll play it. again again again and then againnnnn. there must be some cocx dust entering my ears as the speakers go boom boom to the tune 'cos i'm getting addicted into it from time to time. =))





look at the mirror, see as myself while listening to the song O.O amazing! HAA


sinfully delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment