8.11.2011

love story (ver.2011)

by: Krysteen Javier

you came without notice,
in love i'm a novice.
heart beat fastened,
on the pavement saw you walkin'.

told myself it's nothing, 
but lips a fool 'cos it's smiling.
what a jerk i'm acting,
'cos to you i'm falling.

my sunny days are with you,
everything feels like brand new.
moments spent with you,
a happiness i cannot get thru.

not thinking happy days will last,
here comes darkness thought i surpassed.
flash backs started as I close my eyes,
and asked myself "why it ended so fast"?.


a prince in his shoes,
succored me thru a foe,
turned into one,
left and leave me with none.

fast as you came,
faster as you left,
leave me with no cue,
now who's to blame, me or you?


I moved on from the past,
though it made my heart thumped at full blast.
Reminiscing the bygone gives twinkle in my eyes,
but to live with it is not something I will perpetrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment