8.23.2011

midnight thoughts


I don't stand still, i walk. slowly, in my own pace.surely. and thats how I begin.



I'm torn about which way to go, the one with a sure future or the one that I want but no assurance whether I'll succeed. Its kind of battling between 'practicality' and 'dream' and It's pretty hard what to choose 'cos THERE depends the destiny of my bank account/s.



Really, beginnings are the hardest but i didn't know it could cost me more than just a headache by simply thinking. what. whatttttt?

I think of this, I think of that. I'm stuck with choices of no certainty to choose me back. quite pathetic.

sometimes it's more easier when you just think about it and then there're times that the more you think about it the harder it appears to be. But, when you're already in the situation you just doesn't know what to feel and do. confused.

...ignore the thoughts that came late at night.
how much I'm trying to ignore the bed epiphanies that came late at night 'cos it just made my mind wander and wonder more but i t's just as hard as not to grab a bite of snickers infront of you. imagine the caramel and chocolate aroma? hard to resist. like now now now now.

what'll I do? my mind perform at its best during night time. nocturnal mind, you can say that. 

I am a fan of 'random thoughts'. idk where will this go, i just wanna lessen the weight in my mind. i can feel it'll burst anytime soon.

CIAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment