8.07.2011

just another random night

[late post]
06.05.11
one night, one random text.

met-up wizzam highschool pals and literally walked down memory lane. 

i missed highschool, tha- walks to home with friends, happiness on the road-side (the famous, street foods!), innocent laugh, staring at crushie-pie pass the hallway and then some. idk, but in HS everything seemed so simple and happy. province way of life might be also.

to fuel-up,
keep us energize :)~


iqah angel


my bestie and me, sippin' on that watermelon thing. OMMM


munchichi


fungrrrrrrrry


lil' break from the foodyyy


in short, don't leave me :D


staring at nothingness????!???


me and iqah bey.


bestie


after we attacked the foodies,
 mirror stories,


mirror-mirror


on the wall,


who's the fairest one of all?
 reflections,
who is that girl i see, staring straight back at me. why is my reflection shows, who i am inside.... -C.A


look me in the eye


the girl and the mirror


why so seriasssss?


edge of the road,


iqah dares,


sweety-sweety afah,


me, confused.
 HAHAHA i look ewan. srsly!
the dx called shyness had me...


liveliest road in palawan, day&night.
and te good 'ol, mendoza park,


we took snaps wherever our eyes find it OH.THERE, hihi...


iqah, gone wild?


miss U's 


scaredy-cat to climb off that thingymajig


a walk with friends and chi's are awesome. priceless!

that is what i miss most about living in the province, happiness doesn't cause a penny unlike in the metro where everything has its price.

oh, am missing home. i wanna go home...NOW *sniffsniff


No comments:

Post a Comment