8.03.2011

point taken

as my daddy always says,
...beginnings are the hardest, deal with it.
i remember it was September of last year that he said it to me once again, and that was when tha time i'll take my review classes again -cos' i failed my first NLE and it couldn't be anymore painful than the bites of an army-ants. 


looking back, it was the downiest point in my life. i don't have expectations to pass but i am hoping to pass and it's a two different thing. 


i want to pass (who doesn't right?, it's in every examiners dream) cos' i dont wanna hear any side-comments from the people around me and the worst, to repeat the whole scenario once again -imagine the long lines at the counter of the PRC plus the heat of the sun and the 'eyebrow burning' almost every night for the big day, imagine, you'll going to bear it all once again! and it's not funny- and it's in me attitude to get over the things i'm done with already...i don't have spare-patience to go thru with it over and over and over again, but it happened -fast, i didn't see it comin- .


there it was, my parents encouraged me to do it -much wiser and betterer this time-. to fast forward the story, i did it. i did passed the board and it was one of the greatest turnabouts of my life.


now, as i'm enjoying the product of my sweat-glands, i bring the lesson that serves as my fuel during i came along the rough roads and that was what i mentioned above, a precious words from my dad.


there are many first-beginnings in life, not just once. that words from my daddy has been my shield and up to now, for my future 'first-beginnings'.


i'm no quitter but, atleast a words-of-encouragement will help me a mile..it'll amp up my mood when i feel all emo.


my another beginning of the beginnings are about to start, not laturrr than first week of december 2011. idk what to expect but please, make it not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment