8.11.2011

i did fartleks

guess what, i'm not some lazy ass! :)~


it's been what? four months? since i should start lifting my legs, alternately for an endurance nourishment but what happened was the other way around, my baby-fats has been nourished. HAHA. I spent summer and two months of rainy days being a 'couch potato damsel'.


this august, i swear to make a room for a change! you know, the saying, "lose some, gain some-more"? as in, lose some fats and gain some-more space for future nosh (s) (-ber months, -ber -ber -ber O.O LOLJK).


kidding aside, and! aside from the fact that -ber months are just around the corner, i really need to lose this excess baggage from my body 'cos its getting more heavier each passing day (and it makes me want to sleep, just sleep all day).


temptations side-by-side, lemme' ignore your for a while (just for a while, LOLOLOL). 


okay, 'nough with some non-sense introduction.THIS PART IS SERIOUS, DEAD SERIOUS..... #chos


my first day, last thursday. i'm adrenalized with the fact that i'm gonna run again, sweat under the morning sun (amazing feeling, ain't it?) and have a breath of the morning air. i sprint for thirty-minutes non-stop both in speed and endurance levels and aching maskles came afterwards ( the 'first-day syndrome' never fails to hit me, urghhh!).


i need this for the benefit of my poor maskels. i've been running a lot when i was younger but today, my energy must have hidden somewhere i can hardly find. HAA!



is this the start of som'thing new? i hope so.


ow and i almost forgot, meet my new friend,
'nike minaj'
srzly, you don't wanna know how much pain it cost me









1 comment:

  1. The condition comes fit as a LunaTrim fiddle, making it a beneficial extension to any lifestyle. Keep in mind that the people who use this thing should take after a ketogenic avoid nourishment, which infers that it fuses essentially fat, coordinate proteins, and low starches. http://tryvexansupplement.blogspot.in/2018/04/LunaTrim.html

    ReplyDelete