8.21.2011

we all have those friends


INSTRUCTIONS:



[1] click the that-friend

[2] navigate your mouse on the upper right, and

[3] click +follow

two words: annoyingly-funnythe 'quotations' been said was true, and I ended up thinking why'd I be-friended with 'those friends' before in the first place. why. whyyyyyyyyyy? 

what if rues comes first? IDK, but i wish it's that way and not the other way around. It's more bearable that case. you think? i think, so.

Put the negativity aside, i know i've known them for a reason. for some reason that I don't know [ it might've been good, might've been bad ] but I know it played a part on my growth as a person.


grandiosity?!
source: that-friend

you already! >:)~



and then remembers you when they've favor to ask.

true

bipolar?

friends with benefits?

HAHA, i know someone

mega-ultra

awwww

what can i say more

hee

exactly, that.


HAHA, blinded with

annoying

know one

Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment