8.24.2011

i just want


what makes a person to be completely happy and not just some made in china smile?

happiness varies in every persons perception of happiness.I believe. whatever you think will make you happy, can't not make you happy. I can be wrong, but maybe it also depends on how you make your way to claim your happiness. ain't it?

I believe, the simpler you live the better your life will be. of course. there's no substitute to a 'low maintaining' life. thunder, hurricane and whatever natural disasters will ever rock your world, you can always make your way out.

I just realized now that what important is not owning a luxurious 7-star hotels, or being a billionaire, shoulder-to-shoulder with glamourous people you doesn't have knowledge about their true nature. it's about having what you really wanted in your mere existence.

It's not that I'm envious of them or anything. I wanna be 'top' my human class someday. I won't deny it, of course. who doesn't? i have a dream, a very very very big dream. and I'll not let that pop-out for nothing.

but, what i really want and I think the sole purpose of human existence is to be happy and contented with life itself. laugh and chats with family, a hug from parents, a long walks with friends, surprise on birthdays, simple things like that, what i mean.

some ruined the mentality by getting more when they have already more. ironic. people not gifted the ability to experience the 'kaginhawaan' bought about by the material things contented with rice and a viand in their plate, while the others who have everything, wants to get more on earth has to offer.

don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should continue to be just like that and forget to dream.BIG. just to be sensitive enough for the others to feel like what you did. got it?

if what you've got was what you really wanted from the very beginning(material or not), no matter how smaller than small it was, I'm sure, you'll not crave for anything else. ever. even a tinge of envy to others.

I'm pretty of a material girl. guilty guilty. I can't measure the joy it brings to me when I held a new pair of shoes or, or when I carry my newly baby signatured bag out the 'runway'. but, of course! It are just my instant happiness booster when i feel all ghetto. nothing compares to the euphoria things that money can't buy brings.

I'm being pointless, again. whatever.HAA! oopsss, sorry. 

tin, get to your point, get to your point. chap-chap.

I'm figuring out what I really wanted in life's whats bugging me this past few days. i got no clue what to do, where to start and what i really want. i don't wanna be all grey and full of regrets.


sorting out what can make me happy and contented. what my ideal life likes, what I think i want to do. simply want/s. thought I'd share... 


[photo credits: google images]

to be dolled-up.
being presentable comes respect. like it or not, its how some youngters act nowadays.

do you hear the mannequins talking? yes, like on "confessions of a shopaholic" movie? do you have the guts to ignore them when they have a huge tag all over the glass wall saying 50% and lower printed in red ink? one of the temptations (except food) that I can't not resist.I'm just human.
to shop!
shopping bags are the best (and i'll never get tired) weights to carry, ever! -krysteen

to own designer stuffs.
who doesn't want to have some of the famous designers gathered together in their very own closet and shelfs?
It's the second thing i would embrace besides from my pillows.



to have my own lil' imelda in my room.
they say, finding the right shoes is like finding your soulmate. i must agree.
walk in them, you'll be sky-high. breezy.
when it comes to shoes, don't settle for anything else but feet-comfy. rmb, your feet can bring you places when the gas rans out.
i wanna be TIN with H. THINSPIRATION it is!
i rmb, I always used to say when i was kid that I 
should eat less. but, it seems that i do the reverse. HAA


take up interior and furniture design
furniture store and interior design biz.


to pet a pot belly pig
my other obsession aside from hello kitty stuffs are pigs

 to learn how to bake
i love sweets so definitely i love cakes and the likes

to cook different kind of dishes

to watch movie alone. try lang :)

to open up a restaurant

to learn the art of 'make-up', and to put on the face goodies every now and then
i just want to look good whenever, wherever. it makes me face my everydays with
such confidence.

i just want to eat chicken when i feel low and about. artificial lover.instant mood upper
couldn't get any more sunny day with a cone of ice cream.

sweetest thing left when everything turned sour.


a bar of chocolate wouldn't hurt every now and then. it makes the bad day betterer.

significant others who love and support you. 
a friend you can always turn to,

burst out my personal bubble and view world in its different angles. travel baby.
since i was a kid, i always wanted to be in the moving vehicle, be that car, plane or ship. as long as it gets me moving from one place to another. i hate being still, it bores me to death. there is so much to explore!

memoriesssss, preserve!
i❤photographs.

a loving-handsome husband, i can grow old with.
a happy and loving family of my own
a HOME and not a house.
a home that is full of laughter, love, and pure bliss.
a car to take me places.
but above all, I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY.
sha la la








No comments:

Post a Comment