8.17.2011

red lipstick

to sanity


REMINDER: play the song as you scroll the bar down. for a lil' dramafect.





i posted the videos first under the file, named: LOLlabies (don't make it your laughingstock!!! just an inspiration to smile a lil' bit wider than usual) LOLJK. 


before we get on our video session, i had some camwhorrage session all by myself, while waiting for my cousin to finish on whatever she needs to finish that night before the tuning-out begins...


outcomes:


my current 'look' obsession would be that thick eyebrows and 'floating lips'. STRICTLY no eyeshadows nor blush-on. IT SAVES THE DAY!













most-LIKE





teach me how to 'doddle'





camwhorraging keeps me sane. now tell me, ain't you feel the same? :D


second stress buster. top my list, of course the ever reliable shopping! HAA

No comments:

Post a Comment