8.16.2011

Supposed to be

OKAY! i'm a bit pissed witha outcome.


THEY didn't fit so well on my blog and they'll supposed to be my social networks icons for my social networks pages -links for my other accounts-.


i got so irritated that i didn't get a screenshots on how messy it turned out to be before i put in, in trash. ERGH!


i tried and i tried and i tried, not just once! but four (4) times... the link has disappeared, the icons overlapped the other and so on. until i get tired.fixing.


do you imagine how time consuming t'was to turned into crap? and how much radiation cost my eyes,'cos i still feel my eyes burning and my head dizzying!


look how lovely and vintage this preciouses are until they reached my patience. it broke my heart, to bits.


is't just because IDK the 'hows to', or.... 


tin, who's to blame, who's to blame, who's to blame?












photos source: iconfinder

No comments:

Post a Comment