8.09.2011

irritated, confused.BOTH!

WARNING: this is lingering.

first of all, i hope i will not lure you to shut your eyes as i babble about my sentiments.

okay, in 3.2.....ACTION!

really, idk where to start. with the kind of thinking i have now like random, idk if i'll make a sense at all. (guess i just started! he he).

what if things doesn't appear the way you viewed it?(like it or not, there are villains along the way) will you be in "put on your big girl panties, deal with it and move on" scenario? Or, push it 'til the luck is reached?

there are times when i'm torn between being nice and not being nice in a person 'cos it's quite ironic that sometimes my rough attitude triggers by nicey people and my soft-side triggers most, by the wicked. 

am confused but i don't want to continue it that way. my conscience is bagging me everytime and, please don't get me wrong, I'm nice but sometimes....i just can't help it, to be rude with the wrong people.

but on a lighter note, maybe i encountered them when the time of the month is coming, it's not an excused of being rude but i can't do anything when my hormones do its thing. (ladies, with me?)

mommy tells me always to ignore that mentality. i tried believe me but its not as easy as it said 'cos when you're in your downiest, you can't seemed to think-up right. righttttt?

there are things better left unspoken, or atleast, not to speak when your're in high dudgeon. yesssss and it worked for me, breathing in&out a numerous times or I cry when my nerves are about to pop and the breeze isn't enough to cool-up my temper.

problems that are small appears to be big the more you think of it instead of acting your way to its resolution. i've been to the dilemma for the time-being and i am walking baby-steps on my out.... 

my mind's no THINKer-bell but it thinks too many thoughts all at once, it barely processed by my poor head :( . glad my brain ain't wire 'cos they'll be rumbling in no time. but there, stubborn thoughts. keeps entering my mind.

THIS, which i found betterer than throwing tantrums, inspirational sayings. be it about: fashion, clothes, food, life, love, etc sayings it doesn't matter, as long as it swiftly removed the rough lines on my forehead, i'd take it. and saved it.

and instead of consuming MBs, i'd rather blog about it and let other ppl read it.

random mood amplifiers when i'm down and about...


( photo credits to etiquette for a lady | the rules of ladies | to be a lady )
in no particular numberrrrr

















































































guilty!




No comments:

Post a Comment