8.01.2011

named it 'sporty bohemian'

It's my Godson's first birthday celebration on september 23, 2011(to be celebrated on the 24th of the same month). The theme will going to be something-related-to-Basketball. yesss...anything that has to do with te' sport, name it jersey, ball, pep squad uni, pom-poms, etc, etc and etc.

That with pom-poms was my very first choice, and then there's jersey to pair up with a baggy fly and button pants or with a shorty-shorts denim. But then again IT/s are just my choices.

What I want is simple-yet-appealing costume, the one that is easy to pull-off, the one that is comfy, the one that permits you to do the locomotion (y'know, some costumes/outfits can't make you go here&there).

I searched from a lot of sites that has "basketball-themed-costume-parties" but they are of no help, I mean they're offering just exactly the same as the others and I don't want to look like we're having a prodNo, right? yell RIGHT! (HAA) and then I thought of this: simple yet effortlessly-appealing. So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment