10.05.2011

either you "kiss the cook" or "ang gayuma ni maria" will do the trick

I was searching restaurants that offers a unique food and a unique concept at clickthecity. We are planning to go to Van Gogh is a bipolar but unfortunately it was closed due to the quote-unquote "sabbatical" journey of the owner. HAHA, okay. Let him be.


Moving on. I saw ang gayuma ni maria from the list. I was intrigued by the name, and, so I checked it. I am always fascinated with restaurants with a cozy-feeling ambiance. And I am not mistaken, THIS is the place I am looking for to spend the catching-up lunch with my good Ol' college friends.


Well, I can not say its a perfect 10. Let me find out myself, tomorrow. But I hope it is. HAHAHA


location: Sikatuna Village
123 V. Luna Extension, Sikatuna Village
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines


THIS. see?
photo source: clickthecity

PS: according to my classmate--visited the place--, the ambiance is soo nice.


Open from, 10:00am-11:00pm--mondays to saturdays--, and, 10:00am-10:00pm--sundays--. Budget is from 200php-499php. Cuisine is not specified. 


But I can feel, I will not like the place. I will love it way too much. HAA!:)) C'monalisa, explore it yourself, and let's all be place under its spell. much overrated. mmmKbye. lol


I hope, chicken soup.


PPS: now I'm torn. kiss the cook is just as equal to what I felt at ang gayuma ni maria. Where'll we go, now?? HAHA. maybe, we could have lunch at gayuma, then, dessert at kiss the cook. I wish, the cook-looks-good. I will definitely take the name kiss the cook, literally. LOLJK, food is a srzbznz. chos


photo source: kiss the cook
see what I mean?
feel what I feel?

OTHER DETAILS

Operating Hours
Monday to Thursday 10:00am - 10:00pm 
Friday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm 
Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm 
Sunday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Cuisine
Ambiance
Specialties
Truffete, Afghan Chicken, Shrimp Sundried Tomato Pesto and Five Spice Pork Spareribs
Payment
Cash
Budget
P200 - P499
Profile
The place is called Kiss the Cook. If you don't have a good eye for spotting places, you'll have a hard time looking for Kiss the Cook because it is barely noticeable. The restaurant offers a place which is nicely designed, and it will give you that homey feeling.
I AM TORN, TORNNNNNNNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment