10.04.2011

current state of mind

[late post]
10.01.11

I am torn between in between and between. shuddap drama queen.

"stable job and secure future" career, or

pursue medicine
which was my childhood dream
okay, not the super dream but one of my thousand dreams
that I wanna fulfill
or, do my profession and go abroad and make a tower of moolah

interior designer

I love arts and stuff. I love designing, no questions ask.
The passion is burning with desire
now is not now for this but someday, I know, I'll be one 

"someday" is just around the corner after all.
furniture designer

other obsession
I always find myself amazed with people
 who can make awesome pieces of art from something
I wish I had their exceptional talent
OOOOHHHHHHSOMENESSSS!!!!!

make-up--minus the artist--
I just want to learn it for my sake. LOL


I don't wanna be a Michelin chef
but, sure, am wanna learn how to cook
#teachmehowtocookie

besides from a furniture shop, I wanna have a restaurant
methink it's a good investment and I really really want to have one, period.


I never thought beginnings are this punishing not until now. Some sort of life-changing decision I need to make before I live myself with regrets. I'm considering it--the job I'm applying for-- but, I'm sure as hell, I DON'T WANT IT. Maybe I am just blinded for practicality reasons. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment