10.06.2011

thank you Mr. Jobs

"If there's a line to heaven"
now you can make it happen



[photo source: apple&google]

After I learned the news about Mr. Jobs passing, the first thing that came to my mind was, "wait,wutt?,srzly?NO! paano na ang iphone 5?". I maybe sound too selfish and materialistic, but really, what is apple without the man behind those ahead-of-its-generation products? 

I am pretty sure that apple doesn't only lost a co-founder but also a man with a great mind who can imagine things beyond any normal human ability and can turn it into a reality.

An apple obsessed myself--I only owned a macbook pro ( named BAN-BAN, which I am dreaming of having since like forever) & an Iphone 3gs (which was stolen last decemebr, 2010) though-- and I'm sure many people living in the different sides of the world who was touched by Steves thru his unimaginable ideas, was saddened by the news. But I'm sure as the future that his legacy will live on generations and will never go rotten.

I couldn't be anymore lucky to experienced his epic works of awesomeness. It made my life so easy to get in touch with the world in a click. There's never a hassle moment when I switched to apple products. And, where in the world did he gets his ideas? It was too wow for words. Awesome job, Mr. Jobs. 

He did put the world into an advanced level but even a novice can understand. He is like a teacher that can transformed a hard lesson into an easy one. His mind is a century ahead its time, the Einstein of his generation.


long live

dreams, ideas, courage to do it
a man full of wits
more respect for this






What can I say more? I can not enjoy my virtual life as much as I want without my mac.

Sir, again, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment