10.20.2011

hurry down the chimney tonight

I am not in a hurry like I sounded. I used a lot of waiting before, and to wait for some worth-waiting stuffs will not hurt at all. But if "Santa" will be kind enough to give my early christmas presentsssss, I wouldn't mind though. :)~

scroll down. down there.there. there you go. yesss

I want want want want:



iPhone 5

I got a 3gs before but it was pulled out from my bag without my knowledge last December 2010. #ihateyouSMmegamallandthejustforshowsecurityguards

I'd say I'll wait patiently for the 5 but unlucky me, It's not yet to come out. another one year, which'll totalled to two years of waiting . srzly? GAWD #itssacrificefortheloveofiPhone



iPad 3

I never had one before, and I never wanted to have one 'til now. 
It's like a need nowadays.


canon DSLR

I want my own, but, I'm not in the "I'll shoot you" sort, I am more on, "Oh, shoot me" category. LOL




[photo source: google images]

car.car.car

I always wanted a pajero since like forever. And if ever its true that daddy will be getting me one next year, I wanted it to be a Pajero. :P




I am to chosa for words with my wishlist. HAHA. But, anything's possible. 

come to momma, you babies! :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment